10'6" SHUBU Solr

• $ 749 MSRP

10'6" SHUBU Solr Description

This board is great for all around water activities, while the shape allows for all paddling abilities. The convenient package comes with a paddle, rolling backpack and pump, which makes it easy to get on the water and store at the end of the day.

10'6" SHUBU Solr Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 10'6" SHUBU Solr.

10'6" SHUBU Solr Specifications

10'6" SHUBU Solr Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• Ultra comfortable honey comb deck pad
  • Stow your gear quickly and easily
  • Comfortable neoprene carrying handles

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 10'6" SHUBU Solr

Boardworks
10'6" SHUBU Solr Reviews

Read reviews for the 10'6" SHUBU Solr by Boardworks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was looking for an...

I was looking for an inflatable board that would handle my eclectic paddling needs. Also not cost me $1500 for an inflatable. This board is exactly what I was looking for. I'm 190' and it's incredibly sturdy for me, even when I'm casting my fly rod on the board. Looking forward to taking this board to Moab on my next river trip!!! Pros Killer price, very sturdy, bright & attractive colors, ease of use. Cons For what I paid, I know this isn't a super specialized board. There are others that will surf better, go on the river better, etc... It's a super fun board and it didn't break the bank. Usage Recreational paddling with friends, some fishing off the board, some river paddling.