Win a Kayak

10'6" SHUBU Solr

• $ 749 MSRP

10'6" SHUBU Solr Description

The 10'6" SHUBU Solr is a sup brought to you by Boardworks. Read 10'6" SHUBU Solr reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Boardworks
10'6" SHUBU Solr Reviews

Read reviews for the 10'6" SHUBU Solr by Boardworks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was looking for an...

I was looking for an inflatable board that would handle my eclectic paddling needs. Also not cost me $1500 for an inflatable. This board is exactly what I was looking for. I'm 190' and it's incredibly sturdy for me, even when I'm casting my fly rod on the board. Looking forward to taking this board to Moab on my next river trip!!! Pros Killer price, very sturdy, bright & attractive colors, ease of use. Cons For what I paid, I know this isn't a super specialized board. There are others that will surf better, go on the river better, etc... It's a super fun board and it didn't break the bank. Usage Recreational paddling with friends, some fishing off the board, some river paddling.

10'6" SHUBU Solr