Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak

Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak Description

The Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak is a kayak brought to you by Sevylor. Read Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Sevylor
Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak Reviews

Read reviews for the Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak by Sevylor as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My wife and I purchased...

My wife and I purchased two Sevylor K1 Quikpak inflatable kayaks for each other for Christmas. We had gone kayaking a couple of times and wanted to do more, but did not want to pay a lot for kayaks or have to deal with transport. We decided to give inflatables a try.

This weekend we had our fifth outing with the kayaks and we really love them. They are perfect for a couple of 50-somethings who want to do simple flat-water kayaking. They can be inflated and ready in less than five minutes. They are very stable in the water (a little wider than most kayaks). Deflating and repacking is pretty simple as well.

The only reason these kayaks are a 9 and not a 10 is the paddles. It comes with three part aluminum paddles that attach together with plastic couplings. The paddles are a bit small, and they come apart too easily. We purchased replacement paddles and have been quite happy ever since.

I know "inflatables" may be looked down upon by some paddlers, but these have really fit the bill for a recreational/occasional kayaker.

Quikpak K1 Coverless Sit-On-Top Kayak