Multi Leash

Multi Leash Description

The Multi Leash is a accessory brought to you by Seattle Sports. Read Multi Leash reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Seattle Sports
Multi Leash Reviews

Read reviews for the Multi Leash by Seattle Sports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this to save...

I bought this to save having to swim to get my kayak paddle in the event I dropped it. It matches my lime green kayak so I paid a dollar more than the black one - was worth a dollar to have it matching my kayak.

It works well. When I put my paddle down for stability the leash hangs in the water but when wet it doesn't spray or flail water from moving around when I start paddling again. It can stretch a bit longer due to the elastic in the green cloth when needed and retracts without issue. The Velcro seems to hold when wet and I like the security of knowing my paddle isn't going to far when I stop to enjoy the scenery or take a picture. I use a lot of products from Seattle Sports and have been happy with the quality of their products.
I recommend having a paddle leash