Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

Glacier Dry Bag

Glacier Dry Bag Description

With tough wrap bottom protection, Glacier Clears are the most durable clear dry bags on the market. Constructed with rugged 20oz. clear vinyl, locating gear and equipment is a snap. Color coded by size, or get the whole collection in lime green!

Glacier Dry Bag Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Glacier Dry Bag.

Glacier Dry Bag Specifications

20oz clear vinyl body

• RF welded seams
  • Abrasion resistant base
  • 3-roll top close
  • Round base
  • D-ring for tie-down and lashing
  • Color coded by size

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the Glacier Dry Bag

Seattle Sports
Glacier Dry Bag Reviews

Read reviews for the Glacier Dry Bag by Seattle Sports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm new to kayaking and...

I'm new to kayaking and recently took a 4.5-hour kayaking course that included rolling my kayak, but I managed to roll it before we got to that part of the lesson! I had my smart phone and wallet (among other things) in the new Seattle Sports Glacier Clear Dry Bag I just purchased, but did not have it lashed to my kayak, so when the kayak rolled, my bag ended up in the bay for several minutes. Once I got the kayak righted and myself and all my gear back on board, I fearfully checked to see if my smart phone and wallet were okay. I was relieved to find that they were absolutely dry! I was sold, and I plan to purchase more bags from Seattle Sports for my future kayak adventures (as well as some leashes or clips to secure them on board my kayak).