Retriever Throw Bag Description
The same great throw bag as the Golden Retriever, the Retriever is equipped with a 5/16" 1000 lb MFP Polypropylene Core. The combination of tow tether and throw line make this the most widely sought waist worn bag in the industry. Rides comfortably below PFD and out of the way of kayak cockpits, an oh so natural fit! Popular among paddle rafters and guides who often rely on the 8' of tether line with carabiner to quickly set up a flip line!
Be the first to submit a review for the Retriever Throw Bag and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Retriever Throw Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: 5/16" 1000 lb MFP Polypro Core throw line, 500 Denier Cordura bag
- NEW FEATURE: Panic ball added to buckle for quick release
- 52', 5/16" 1000 lb MFP Polypro Core throw line with an 8 foot tow tether (60' total)
- Throw bag sewn to Padded waist band
- 1.5" Webbing belt with quick release buckle rides comfortably below PFD
- Anodized aluminum Key Lock carabiner (conceals in pocket)