Golden Retriever Throw Bag Description
The Golden Retriever is the benchmark for all other rescue bags. The combination of tow tether and throw rope make this the most widely sought waist worn resuce bag in the industry. Rides comfortably below PFD and out of the way of kayak cockpits, an oh so natural fit! Popular among paddle rafters and guides who often rely on the 8' of tether line with carabiner to quickly set up a flip line!
Be the first to submit a review for the Golden Retriever Throw Bag and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Golden Retriever Throw Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: 500 Denier Cordura bag, 5/16" 2500 lb MFP Spectra Core throw line
- NEW FEATURE: Panic ball added to buckle for quick release
- 52', 5/16" 2500 lb MFP Spectra Core throw line with an 8 foot tow tether (60' total)
- Throw bag sewn to Padded waist band
- 1.5" Webbing belt with quick release buckle rides comfortably below PFD
- Anodized aluminum Key Lock carabiner (conceals in pocket)