Escape 12 Angler

• 30.7" Width
  • 68.3 Weight (lbs)

Escape 12 Angler Description

The Escape 12 Angler is a kayak brought to you by Riot Kayaks. Read Escape 12 Angler reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Riot Kayaks
Escape 12 Angler Reviews

Read reviews for the Escape 12 Angler by Riot Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Got my kayak for the...

Got my kayak for the second season now. It is as marvelous as my first impression. It is just perfect except one issue: the seat comfort. Really an improvement to be considered by Riot. I have fished for entire days and after 3 hours, I have to admit that my behind was sore. other then that I have nothing negative to say. I enjoy it and it is a source of happiness to be on the water, fishing and feeling safe on my kayak.

It is roomy and has all kinds of compartment to store your stuff. I have way enough space to take my Jack Russell on board with me and she also loves it. What can I say, for the price this was a great product and I will use it for a long time.

Escape 12 Angler