Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

12'6 Voyager MSL

12'6 Voyager MSL Description

Extra stability and rigidity makes this board the ideal vessel for long-range outings. Increased thickness and capacity makes the Voyager 12’6″ super-stiff and stable, so it’s perfect for taller, larger paddlers and longer outings in a range of conditions. The durability of the boards offered by our MSL Fusion technology allows you to explore with confidence so any adventure is a possibility. Extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or if you’re going it alone, you can use the 6 point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4 point cargo tie down system at the back to take camping gear with you.

12'6 Voyager MSL Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the 12'6 Voyager MSL.

12'6 Voyager MSL Specifications

• Length: 12' 6"
  • Center Width: 32"
  • Volume: 370 liters
  • Board Thickness: 5.9"
  • Primary Material: Folding/Inflatable

MSL fusion composite and airtight coating

12'6 Voyager MSL Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• Activity Type: Touring, Expedition
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Intermediate
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the 12'6 Voyager MSL

Red Paddle Co.
12'6 Voyager MSL Reviews

Read reviews for the 12'6 Voyager MSL by Red Paddle Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is an excellent...

This is an excellent board, I own two of them. Super stiff thanks to the max inflation pressure of 25 PSI. The standard Titan pump easily inflates it to over 20 PSI in less than 15 minutes. Pros Stiff, excellent bag and pump. Best in class customer service. Stable enough for fishing. Cons Inflation time, like to get on the water quicker, so I am building a scuba tank inflator like this: http://www.americanlifeguard.net/Inflatable-Stand-Up-PaddleBoard-FAST-Inflator-Pump-Only-55-Seconds/productinfo/HPIS/ Usage I use it for cruising and fitness, it is a fairly fast board for its size

I've been paddling the...

I've been paddling the 12'6" Explorer by Red for nearly a year now. It's my first board and I bought after my first and only lesson and I've never looked back. I wanted a board that I could use for getting away from it all for a few days if I wanted and it certainly allows me to do that. Obviously very large and stable it has really helped me to work on my technique and become reasonably proficient (along with watching several hundred videos on YouTube)! What has been a surprise though is how much of an all rounder the board is. I regularly take it surfing and although my friends affectionately refer to it as the "QE2" it never let's me down and I have been able to transfer my limited surfing skills to SUP. All in all a brilliant board that I would recommend to anyone of any level. I am now in the market for a board for my wife as she has caught the bug too and it's a great way for the whole family to spend the day together. Red boards were recommended to me by a friend who takes SUP very seriously and has several boards for different disciplines and he could not have been more right. Thanks. Pros The size and weight loading capacity. Not to mention the fact that it really is an all rounder. I also very much like Red as a company. I have been in touch with them a couple of times about spares and general trivia. They are always very accommodating and helpful. Cons I not mad about the colour scheme and often find myself wishing that it looked a little more grown up. Usage Mainly touring and exercise but if the surf is good that will always entice me in!