Ranger X Canoe Paddle Description
The Ranger X is a heavy duty expedition and whitewater canoe paddle that features a modern teardrop blade profile intended for long trips and heavy use. This tough paddle has a dual tapered Douglas Fir wood shaft reinforced with our carbon fiber and fiberglass X-Weave for extreme durability. Delivers real power to the carbon fiber and fiberglass reinforced Ponderosa pine blade.
Bent Shaft Option
Add an 11° blade offset to the Ranger X for easier paddling on flat water. Bent shaft canoe paddles provide an efficient straight forward stroke with less joint fatigue. Available lengths: 50" 52" 54" 56" or 58"
Price - $165.00
Be the first to submit a review for the Ranger X Canoe Paddle and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Ranger X Canoe Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Carbon fiber reinforced Ponderosa blade & Douglas Fir wood shaft
- Extra-duty wood canoe paddle
- Tapered oval X-Weave shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced Ponderosa blade
- Modern teardrop blade profile
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Hot Dog Grip