Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo

• 23.6" Width

Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo Description

The Point 65 Mercury GTX 14/18 is a high performance, stable, decked modular touring kayak with a large cockpit with which to explore and then take back home in the trunk of your car. Like the recreational versions, the Mercury features the innovative snap tap solution.

The Mercury GTX comes fully equipped featuring an efficient ingenious keel rudder skeg featuring the innovative Symmetry skeg system, which allows you to drop the skeg/rudder with tremendously improved maneuverability compared to normal add on rudders which are most common on kayaks. a large aft oval and a round forward hatch creating two accessible watertight compartments for your gear. It also features foot pedals as well as cup holders and a comfortable seat & back pad.

Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo.

Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo Specifications

• Chine: Soft
  • Rudder/Skeg: Skeg/Fin
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch

• Activity Type: Recreation, Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult

Where to Buy the Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo

Point 65 Sweden
Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo Reviews

Read reviews for the Mercury GTX Tandem / Solo by Point 65 Sweden as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Love my Point 65 Mercury. ...

Love my Point 65 Mercury. It really is a life changing kayak for me. I paddle in Florida and everywhere I go, people ask about it.

I have the freedom to go anywhere, anytime. In 1992, I got my first kayak and it has been a struggle to either load them on the top of my SUV. Finally, I bought a kayak trailer. That comes with it's own set of problems. The Mercury Point 65 solved them all. I really like the look of it too.