Martini GTX Tandem / Solo

Martini GTX Tandem / Solo Description

The Martini GTX is a decked, take-apart, touring kayak with a roomy and comfortable cockpit to explore with and then take back home in the back of your car. Like the sit-on-top version, the Martini GTX features the innovative patented Snap-Tap solution. The Martini GTX is designed with both kids and adults in mind. Whether paddling, fishing or just relaxing, this comfortable, stable and strong high-performance kayak is the ideal choice for family fun on the water.

Martini GTX Tandem / Solo Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Martini GTX Tandem / Solo.

Martini GTX Tandem / Solo Specifications

• Chine: Hard
  • Rudder/Skeg: Rudder
  • Storage: Bow Hatch, Stern Hatch
  • Bulkheads: Stern, Bow, Midship

• Ergonomically designed seat, backrest and foot braces
  • Integrated rudder and easily adjustable rudder pedals

• Activity Type: Recreation, Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult

Where to Buy the Martini GTX Tandem / Solo

Point 65 Sweden
Martini GTX Tandem / Solo Reviews

Read reviews for the Martini GTX Tandem / Solo by Point 65 Sweden as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I love that I can store...

I love that I can store this in my basement and that it fits in the back of my Ford Escape for transport. It tracks in the water like a dream! It fits together in just a few minutes. My only issue is that each half is heavier than I expected; I haven't figured out an easy way to schlep it. It still is my favorite kayak and I plan on buying the insert to make it tandem.