Pescador Pro 12.0

Moss Camo
  • 32.5" Width
  • $ 879 MSRP

Pescador Pro 12.0 Description

The Pescador Pro 12.0 is a kayak brought to you by Perception. Read Pescador Pro 12.0 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Perception
Pescador Pro 12.0 Reviews

Read reviews for the Pescador Pro 12.0 by Perception as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this boat earlier...

I bought this boat earlier this summer at Cabelas. It was on sale for around $975. A good dealk for a great boat. Moves through water easily. Only thing I would say is negative is the weight. It is a big boat and almost requires two people to load and unload it.

. I am a lover of...

. I am a lover of kayaking. On the lake and on rivers. I've even kayaked in the ocean. I have tandem kayaks that I have started out with. Which I love. My butt suffers though. I tried finding me another seat for them with not much luck. I tried a sit on top kayak with this seat on the Perception kayak and loved it. I didn't want to get out of it. So, the search was on for me to get a kayak with this seat. I found it on here. I purchased it and as soon as it came, I took it to my pond to try it out. I went into the water right off the bat. The seat was positioned way too high and I toppled over! I wasn't thrilled. Then my husband pointed out that I had my seat too high and that was the cause of my problem. I then adjusted the seat to the lower position and viola` it worked great. Its wobbly because I am not familiar with this kayak. Within 2 minutes at best, I had it mastered. I have since taken it to the lake and went out in high waves and it did quite well, so did I. Also went out the next day for a very long time, around 2 hours and never got tired. My butt did not suffer or my back. I am pleased with this kayak. I have purchased some dry bags to have for river trips. I am thrilled I found this kayak and thrilled I love it as much as I do. I would say if you are a beginner, lower that seat first off. Its scary if it wobbles or tips. Pros won't take a second notice. I am a novice so I want to feel secure. This kayak is for me!

Pescador Pro 12.0