Pescador Pro 10.0

Moss Camo
  • $ 749 MSRP

Pescador Pro 10.0 Description

The Pescador Pro 10.0 is a kayak brought to you by Perception. Read Pescador Pro 10.0 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Perception
Pescador Pro 10.0 Reviews

Read reviews for the Pescador Pro 10.0 by Perception as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Awesome beginner kayak. ...

Awesome beginner kayak. Has a lot of usefull features like the molded-in rod holders, large rear tank well, the very comfy seat (which also can be removed and used as a beach chair) and my favorite is the gear tracks that are already factory installed. Holds all my fishing gear. Im 6'1" and 245lbs and this kayak still performs well.

Great little yak

so i shopped around a couple of years before pulling the trigger on buying a kayak. i was sold on the price and seat but every time I thought this yak was the one for me, someone threw me some cons and always told me about more expensive fishing yaks that would serve me better. After a pause and some contemplation I had enough funds saved for the Pescador plus a good werner carbon paddle, I went with my gut and bought the perception! This boat tracks great has very stable initial stability and I am elated that at 62 I bought this boat.. The seat is not as comfortable as I hoped, but It is All I need and I love it.

Pescador Pro 10.0