• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Sonic Description

Sonic Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Sonic.

Pelican International
Sonic Reviews

Read reviews for the Sonic by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this little sit...

I bought this little sit on top kayak from Canadian tire just to see if I would enjoy being out on the water. A friend had a 10' recreational kayak and was patient enough to wait for me a few times. This is a great little thing to give kayaking a try and not spend a bunch of money. The pontoon styled front was not the best in wind or waves. There is to much room to let wind get under the front and push you around. Along with the relatively flat bottom there is no tracking. We put a sand bag in the front to bring the front down a bit but then there was more resistance to paddle against. For the most part it did decrease the slapping noise of the wave on the hull a bit. I bought a recreational kayak this year. But this little Sonic will be the fun toy at the lake for the grand kids.