Baja 100 Description

Introducing the Baja 100 from Pelican, a stylish yet affordable new SUP. The Baja 100 is designed for heavy use. It's tough enough to test your paddling limits, and stable enough for quiet meditation. The Baja 100 -
 a stand-up paddleboard for everyone.

Baja 100 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Baja 100.

Baja 100 Specifications

• Length: 10'
  • Center Width: 31"
  • Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene

Baja 100 Features

• Hull Shape: Planing
  • # of Fin Boxes: 1

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Baja 100

Pelican International
Baja 100 Reviews

Read reviews for the Baja 100 by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was in the Adirondacks...

I was in the Adirondacks in New York on Caroga lake. I rented the paddle board. I was on it for 7 hours straight. I fell in love the first time I was on it. I love how the top was padded, and it seemed like it was made just for me. Pros 1. I liked the padding
2. It was balanced
3. It was very tough
Cons The makers could have put the handles in a different place. I kept catching my foot on them. Usage I used it to relax and explore the lake. I also tried doing a couple ballet moves on it.

This board is an awesome...

This board is an awesome choice because it is perfect for doing yoga or just taking a cruise around the lake. This board is affordable but does not lack quality. Definitly a great choice for the beginner just getting into paddleboarding. Pros Cons Usage