Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Baja 100 Description

Versatile enough to dig in and go or to achieve total Zen, the stylish Pelican BAJA 100 stand up paddle board (SUP) is the perfect choice for any level of paddler. Made of RAM-XS™, it is extremely rigid and durable. This very stable SUP features an anti-slip cushioned deck pad for secure footing and comfort, an elastic bungee cord to store your personal items, a bottle holder, a 5" flexible rubber fin and multiple carrying handles for easy transport. Our VORTEX SUP paddle is a must have accessory to fully enjoy your BAJA 100. So get on your BAJA 100 and create “Fun Day on the Water” stories to share with everyone. See you on the water!

Baja 100 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Baja 100.

Baja 100 Specifications

• Flexible rubber fin
  • Inset center carrying handle
  • Molded carrying handle

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Baja 100

Pelican International
Baja 100 Reviews

Read reviews for the Baja 100 by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was in the Adirondacks...

I was in the Adirondacks in New York on Caroga lake. I rented the paddle board. I was on it for 7 hours straight. I fell in love the first time I was on it. I love how the top was padded, and it seemed like it was made just for me. Pros 1. I liked the padding
2. It was balanced
3. It was very tough
Cons The makers could have put the handles in a different place. I kept catching my foot on them. Usage I used it to relax and explore the lake. I also tried doing a couple ballet moves on it.

This board is an awesome...

This board is an awesome choice because it is perfect for doing yoga or just taking a cruise around the lake. This board is affordable but does not lack quality. Definitly a great choice for the beginner just getting into paddleboarding. Pros Cons Usage