Argo 120 Description

Enjoy the day with the Argo 120, a new stable, easy-to-paddle kayak. Featuring a twin-arched multi chine hull, front storage hatch with bungees and rear storage platform with bungees, the Argo 120 lets you bring along the essentials without slowing you down. Made of Pelican's trademark Ram-X™ polyethylene, this kayak is built to last for many water memories.

Argo 120 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Argo 120.

Argo 120 Specifications

• Length: 12'
  • Width: 29"
  • Primary Material: Polyethylene Plastic

Argo 120 Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit Inside
  • Storage: Bow Tankwell, Stern Tankwell

• Adjustable padded backrest with seat cushion
  • Adjustable footrests
  • Smart phone holder
  • Storage hatch with bungees
  • Storage platform with bungee

• Activity Type: Recreation, Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult

Where to Buy the Argo 120

Pelican International
Argo 120 Reviews

Read reviews for the Argo 120 by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have paddled many...

I have paddled many different canoes and kayaks however this is the first one I have owned and I love it for getting out and exploring. I have not used it for anything other than day trips on relatively calm water so far. It is a great boat for stability and comfort and it creates confidence for new paddlers as I have let my son use it. It still has maneuverability for experienced paddlers and it tracks well. It is easy to get in and out of. There are a few deck lashings for gear and the rear recessed storage area is great for a large dry-bag. The foot rests are adjustable without getting out and that is nice. I plan to do some overnight trips as well as fishing from this Kayak. I wish it came with the rod holder clips as it does have the molded place for rods. I want to seal off the front and open the bow storage to accommodate more gear. The construction process makes it stronger and lighter than a rotomold and the color combo is really nice. I would recommend this kayak to anyone looking for a nice, fun play boat.