Paddle Bag Description
Available in single and double paddle models, both accommodate paddles of different lengths, protect vulnerable blades, and shelter the paddles from dust, dirt, sand and water.
Read and submit reviews for the Paddle Bag.
Paddle Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420D Nylon fabric with PU inner coating
- custom-designed bags help to secure and protect valuable paddles during transit
- roll-top closure prevents blades from falling out
- internal blade divider prevents paddle blades from damaging each other
- foam paddling on the ends of bags protect paddle tips from impact during transit
- mesh fabric panels on the exterior of the bags provide ventilation for damp paddles
- adjustable shoulder sling on all bags allows for hands-free carrying
- convenient center handle makes carrying paddles easy
Paddle Bag Reviews
Excellent paddle bag - tough…
Excellent paddle bag - tough material, lightweight, and an attractive design. Rock solid closure, and a handy carrying strap. Gutted I didn't order a double one instead of a single.
We now own 3 Gearlab paddles,…
We now own 3 Gearlab paddles, 2 Akiaks and 1 Kalleq and for each paddle I have a Gearlab paddle bag. This is an excellent and longlasting product. I would say, a necessity for such a nice paddle. It is well made and each paddle half has its own compartiment. I purchased 2 of them almost 5 years ago and they still look like new. Highly recommended !
A simple yet solid paddle…
A simple yet solid paddle bag! It nicely protects the entirety of your paddle. I've flown around North America with this bag in my checked luggage and my paddles have yet to scratch or damage! The simplicity of it is very nice, and considerably inexpensive for such protection for your expensive paddles.
I was surprised by the…
I was surprised by the material used. The material was durable, easy to carry.