Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Stillwater 16 Description

The Stillwater 16 is a canoe brought to you by Old Town Canoe and Kayak. Read Stillwater 16 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Old Town Canoe and Kayak
Stillwater 16 Reviews

Read reviews for the Stillwater 16 by Old Town Canoe and Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought mine in '99, and...

I bought mine in '99, and have never regreted this. Its great tandem or solo, paddled in the front seat facing the rear "Bill Mason style". Its great on inland lakes, and we have had in on lakes and rivers in the Adirondacks and out on Lake Erie too. Its a great all-around boat.

I have owned a...

I have owned a stillwater16 by old Towne for 3 years.My two boys(13+12 this year)& I have enjoyed it immensely.We have taken it on the larger lakes and smaller ponds.it is very stable and easy to paddle.In fact I am looking for another one for a friend and his family.