Predator XL Minn Kota

Camo
  • $ 1,799.99 MSRP

Predator XL Minn Kota Description

The Predator XL Minn Kota is a kayak brought to you by Old Town Canoe and Kayak. Read Predator XL Minn Kota reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Old Town Canoe and Kayak
Predator XL Minn Kota Reviews

Read reviews for the Predator XL Minn Kota by Old Town Canoe and Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I am really impressed with...

I am really impressed with the old town predator xl minn kota. This is a game changer for me. It may be the worlds best fishing kayak. I use it as the worlds best video/photo kayak platform.

I was up and down the mouth of the Venice inlet, twice against the tide current and then I would hover at the mouth of the inlet waiting on the dolphins. That is one of the things that is pretty sweet about this kayak system. I can gauge the speed of the tide and by using my foot pedal rudder system and speed adjustment to keep me almost perfectly stable, just as if I wasn't moving at all sometimes. Thanks for the adventure. Rick

My friend allowed me to...

My friend allowed me to use his Predator MK while he was vacationing. The foot controlled rudder and Minn Kota motor allowed me to fish with my hands free of encumberances. I was able to catch my limit. I found it a very stable and comfortable fishing platform. As with all kayaks, the seats could be more comfortable even though the ones for this kayak are more comfortable than most.