NRS Zen Rescue PFD Description
The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Zen Rescue PFD.
NRS Zen Rescue PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Zen Rescue PFD Reviews
I absolutely love this PFD,…
I absolutely love this PFD, It makes an amazing guide jacket. It has plenty of storage space, and neat pockets to store rescue gear. My only complaint is that it is bulky upfront, which limits movement while ww kayaking.
By far the nicest PFD I've…
By far the nicest PFD I've ever purchased. It fits great for all types of kayaking especially whitewater when you have had some rescue training. I would strongly suggest taking proper training to know how to use this PFD. A tool without training can be dangerous in the wrong hands...