NRS Workboot Wetshoe

by NRS

NRS Workboot Wetshoe Description

Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALS, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today. Lace-up synthetic leather and 5-mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit. Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber. When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.

NRS Workboot Wetshoe Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the NRS Workboot Wetshoe.

NRS Workboot Wetshoe Specifications

Neoprene, synthetic leather and rubber reinforced wear areas, Heavy-duty lug sole

• 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
  • Heavy-duty lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain. It is a marking sole.
  • Whole sizes only. Women order one size smaller. 1/2 sizes order one size larger

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the NRS Workboot Wetshoe

NRS
NRS Workboot Wetshoe Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Workboot Wetshoe by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was really tired of bad...

I was really tired of bad fitting sneakers and wool socks for boating footware attire. I guess that trip to Bonaventure, Quebec in June 2002 where I thought it was going to be warm and IT SNOWED TWICE!!!!!!! :>( I froze my butt off; not a happening thing, especially my feet. Never again I vowed. The one thing I also wanted was a good tread as most of the neoprene shoes out there have a soft sole and/or underside. NRS has solved that problem with this water boot. The sole and treads are thick and firm. The boot covers ankle height, has both a lace up tie system and velcro strap. They were $70.00 & shipping. The only time you might not use them is in very warm weather, they could get a little warm if not wet. Otherwise, warm feet it is and comfortable too!!!! :>)

I would recommend these boots/shoes for serious consideration if you are in the market for boating footwear.

NRS Workboot Wetshoe