NRS Women's Siren PFD

by NRS

NRS Women's Siren PFD Description

The NRS Siren PFD is the most comfortable low-profile women's life jacket available today. Its six panel design effortlessly wraps around your body while soft, anatomically sculpted foam accommodates your curves.

NRS Women's Siren PFD Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the NRS Women's Siren PFD.

NRS Women's Siren PFD Specifications

200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon outer fabric with Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh lining

NRS Women's Siren PFD Features

• Special Characteristics: Women's-Specific

• Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
  • The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
  • Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
  • Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type
  • Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas
  • Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and with a zipper on both sides accessing that sunscreen or camera is a cinch, no matter which hand is free
  • Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points
  • A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features
  • This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
  • Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing, Fishing

Where to Buy the NRS Women's Siren PFD

NRS
NRS Women's Siren PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Women's Siren PFD by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The NRS Siren is my go to...

The NRS Siren is my go to PFD for my Stand Up Paddleboard. It is very low profile and molds to your body so that you don't even know you are wearing it. There are not a lot of bells and whistles on this PFD but that works great for SUP. I don't need to carry tons of stuff like I do for my sea kayak. I actually prefer the entry for this PFD to be over my head rather than a front zipper. I find that the front panel wraps around my torso better and doesn't allow the Siren to ride up.

NRS Women's Siren PFD