NRS Women's Siren PFD Description
The low-profile NRS Women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Women's Siren PFD.
NRS Women's Siren PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon outer fabric with Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh lining
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
- The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS Women's Siren PFD Reviews
The NRS Siren is my go to…
The NRS Siren is my go to PFD for my Stand Up Paddleboard. It is very low profile and molds to your body so that you don't even know you are wearing it. There are not a lot of bells and whistles on this PFD but that works great for SUP. I don't need to carry tons of stuff like I do for my sea kayak. I actually prefer the entry for this PFD to be over my head rather than a front zipper. I find that the front panel wraps around my torso better and doesn't allow the Siren to ride up.