NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD Description
Purpose-built for female anglers, the Shenook fishing PFD has all of the features of our best-selling Chinook with women's cut and styling. Designed to make you more effective on the water, the Shenook offers endless organization and attachment points for all your fishing tools.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- The Shenook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation
- Articulated, PlushFit™ foam panels reduce bulk and mold to the female bust
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit
- The high-back design fits comfortably with most raft and kayak seats and the mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab
- The Shenook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL)