NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves Description
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth. The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your hands while the ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive DWR coating
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.