NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short Description
A lightweight neoprene option, NRS Women's HydroSkin® 0.5 Shorts deliver the perfect ratio of coverage to insulation for long days on the water. HydroSkin Shorts are a perfect addition to an immersive layering system, especially for days when board shorts or a bikini won't cut it.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Mid-rise, yoga-style waistband with extra material on the back panel and a 5" inseam for maximum coverage whether you sit or stand.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.