NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt Description
Thin neoprene delivers optimal warmth without restricting performance, making the NRS Women's HydroSkin® 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt a must-have base layer. Throw on the short-sleeve HydroSkin top when the days are warm but cool water still requires a little immersion protection.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt Specs and Features
- Material Description: PowerSpan™ outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Paddler-specifc cut combined with friction-free seams and H2Core™ Rashguard material under the arms enhances paddling performance and comfort
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up