This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Women's Crush Water Shoe Description
A super sticky rubber sole, quick-drying materials and signature Idaho style make the NRS Women's Crush Water Shoe a versatile, technically-capable shoe on and off the water.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's Crush Water Shoe and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's Crush Water Shoe Specs and Features
- Material Description: 1000 denier nylon upper, Siped, sticky rubber sole
- The NRS Women's Crush feels as good as it looks and performs as well as it feels, whether you're in the boat, on the SUP board, around camp or at the pub.
- The super sticky, siped rubber outsole provides a sure grip on wet rocks.
- Quick-drying, DWR-coated 1000 denier nylon upper shrugs off the wear and tear of sticks and stones.
- Ports in the sidewall quickly drain water away.
- A removable foam insole supports and cushions the foot.
- A "crushable" heel lets you also wear the shoe as a slip-on.
- Includes two pairs of contrasting-color laces.
- B width toe box and a marking sole.