NRS Women's Boater's Gloves Description
Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, the NRS Women's Boater's Gloves deliver lightweight, 50+ UPF protection for long days on the water, whether you're rowing, paddling or just holding on.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Women's Boater's Gloves and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Women's Boater's Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Patterned for comfort while paddling or rowing, Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin
- Open-finger design allows for maximum dexterity to tie knots, work a camera or perfect the boater's tan
- Intended for warm-weather boating
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together