NRS Vermillion Shirt Description
The high-performance, low-maintenance NRS Vermillion Shirt keeps you cool, comfortable and sunburn-free for long days on the water and big nights at camp. It's a shirt you can guide in, a shirt you can fish in, a shirt you can tell stories over tallboys at night in.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Vermillion Shirt and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Vermillion Shirt Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4.1 oz. 85% nylon/15% spandex
- Lightweight, four-way stretch fabric breaths freely, dries quickly and provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- H2Core™ Silkweight panels under the arms add extra ventilation, even under a PFD
- Designed for on-the-water functionality, the Vermillion's relaxed fit gives you room to move, whether you're rowing, paddling or fishin
- Features two western-style front pockets with snap closure and two PFD-friendly zippered pockets to keep essentials close at hand and add a little flair