NRS Toaster Mitts Description
The mitten-style design of the NRS Toaster Mitts increases warmth while the raw neoprene palm and pre-curved shape enhance grip and dexterity in this best-selling paddling "glove."
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Toaster Mitts.
NRS Toaster Mitts Specs and Features
- Material Description: 3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm
- 3.5 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip and combines with liquid-sealed seams to deliver complete waterproof protection
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin
- Simple, two-panel construction for a superior fit
- Stitching between the index and middle fingers helps with dexterity
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together
NRS Toaster Mitts Reviews
NRS Toaster Mitts
Unlike the Hydroskin gloves,…
Unlike the Hydroskin gloves, the NRS Toaster Mitts have performed fantastically over two seasons of winter canoe poling and paddling. So warm that my hands sweat in them even at 25-degrees F. Pretty good grip on the palms when using the wood pole, but I have to use grip wax on the aluminum pole with these Mitts - and then they grip really good. A little thick and bunchy, but that's to be expected from such warm mitts. The Mitts are "pre-shaped" for gripping a pole or paddle shaft. Excellent seals around the wrist - even with my skinny wrists, they leak no water in, but the design shouldn't cut off circulation on thicker wrists. I use them pretty hard and see no signs of failure in material or construction yet. Worth every penny if you want to be on the water all year.