NRS Titanium Pilot Knife Description
Want a knife to make your friends green with envy? The NRS Titanium Pilot Knife is lightweight, exceedingly strong and highly corrosion-resistant.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Titanium Pilot Knife Specs and Features
- Material Description: Titanium alloy, Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold, Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The blunt tip protects against unintentional puncture and doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.