NRS Titanium Neko Blunt Knife Description
Perfect for paddlers and anglers of the salt-water variety, the NRS Titanium Neko Blunt Knife is constructed with corrosion-resistant titanium and features smooth and serrated edges, a blunt safety tip, and an integrated bottle opener.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Titanium Neko Blunt Knife and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
- Compact and low-profile in design with titanium construction creating a knife that's lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a sharp edge.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- Blunt safety edge prevents accidental punctures (and evenly spreads condiments on sandwiches at lunchtime).
- Features an integrated bottle opener and valve wrench for an oxygen tank.