NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife Description
Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife Specs and Features
- Material Description: Titanium alloy blade, Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold handle
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.