NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag Description
Keep snacks, rain gear, maps and gadgets close at hand with the roomy NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag. It's also a home for safety essentials such as your bilge pump, paddle float and sponge.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag.
NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier nylon
- Inner dry bag is made of our bomber polyurethane Infinity float bag material, with the waterproof HydroLock™ zip-seal closure that keeps your gear totally dry.
- Stretchy mesh outer pockets and adjustable bungee lacing will hold your paddle float, sponge and water bottle, as well as those hard-to-stow miscellaneous items.
- The largest outer pocket features an adjustable clip-in buckle, so you can securely stow objects of many shapes and sizes.
- A mesh sleeve holds your bilge pump on the side of the bag and a specially designed bungee loop secures it at the top.
- A zippered mesh pocket facing the cockpit keeps small necessities like sunscreen, a knife and your sunglasses handy.
- Easy carry handle doubles as a convenient place to attach a carabiner or paddle leash.
- Double-pull main zipper works with one hand. A plastic insert preserves the bag's shape and reflective tape increases visibility.
- The clip on the front flap allows you to attach a cup/can holder (sold separately).
- Tough hook-and-loop straps lash to deck rigging.
- Durable 400-denier nylon construction.
- Tapers from 13" to 11" in width to match the shape of your kayak.
NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag Reviews
I really like the NRS Taj…
I really like the NRS Taj M'Haul. I have found it to be convenient, secure and durable.
Convenience: This probably applies to all deck bags, but I like having a place to keep things in arms reach, without having them around my legs in the cockpit. The side mesh section is just the right size to hold my bilge pump, and the bag has been sturdy enough to clip my GoPro for videos. The waterproof inner bag reduces my need for other dry bags.
Secure: The velcro strips on the back along with the clips hold the bag firmly in place. I have had waves come over the deck and didn't worry at all that the bag or anything inside it would come loose.
Durable: This bag has been through many trips, and it is in great shape still.
Why only 4 stars? The waterproof inner bag is very nice to have, but it sometimes gets in the way of the stuff I don't need in the waterproof bag. Also, the hard plastic liner just kind of floats inside the bag, and this could be attached a little better.