NRS SUP Board Travel Pack Description
The durable NRS SUP Board Travel Pack can fit a folded inflatable SUP, 3-piece breakdown paddle and pump, as well as the accessories needed to get on the water. All NRS SUPS come with the SUP Board Travel Pack, but for the paddler that loves to travel and charges the most rugged terrain with exhausting itineraries, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea. Features an adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps plus two carry handles, one on the side and one on the top of the bag, for additional grab-and-go options.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS SUP Board Travel Pack and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS SUP Board Travel Pack Specs and Features
- Material Description: 18 oz PVC
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC to withstand the abuse of packed rigs, airline baggage employees and alternative modes of transportation
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- Cinch the internal compression straps to tightly secure your SUP, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow extra gear.
- Zippered closure with clamshell design makes packing and unpacking extremely easy and keeps your SUP and additional accessories safe during transport
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn't an option
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.