NRS Standard Kayak Float Bag Description
Patterned so that a single bag fills the entire stern compartment of a kayak designed without a center pillar. Available in three sizes to fit everything from the smallest rodeo kayak to the largest recreational boat.
There are many, many kayak models. You will need to measure the space in your kayak that you want to fill in order to determine which flotation bags will work for you. Choose bags that size or larger.
Prices range from $39.95-$49.95
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Standard Kayak Float Bag.
NRS Standard Kayak Float Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: 10-gauge urethane material
- These Infinity series float bags use a 10-gauge Urethane material that won't leak or delaminate!
- Small Dimension inflated: 31"L x 10"D x 22"W, 3"W at tip
- Medium Dimension inflated: 37"L x 11"D x 19"W, 3"W at tip
- Large Dimension inflated: 47"L x 14"D x 24"W, 3"W at tip
- These float bags are sold individually.
- Lifetime warranty.
NRS Standard Kayak Float Bag Reviews
I used this product in a size…
I used this product in a size small to replace the factory bag in my Edge 11 & it works perfectly. It's about 20% larger than the factory bag & it's really easy to inflate. The twist valve doesn't leak at all & once inflated it stays that way. It's a nice peace of mind knowing that a beginner like myself has some extra buoyancy riding with me.