NRS Skelton Gloves Description
Inspired by kayak anglers, the ultralight, fingerless NRS Skelton Gloves have features all boaters can appreciate. Providing complete sun protection and improved grip, the open-finger design keeps your hands cool without limiting your dexterity.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Skelton Gloves and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Skelton Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, which breathes freely, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50+ protection
- Amara® synthetic leather patches on the thumb and first two fingers prevent abrasion while stripping line
- Amara patch on the upper palm features a silicone bumper guard for better grip on rods, paddles or oars while offering blister protection for long days on the water
- Silicone dots on the palms provide excellent grip
- Open-finger design allows maximum dexterity for tying on flies and lures, taking photos and using touch screens
- Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together