NRS Rush 3-Piece SUP Paddle Description
The NRS Rush SUP paddle is designed to fit more paddlers and more styles of paddling. Fiberglass blade and shaft for durability, midsize blade for all-day paddling, and three-piece construction for stand up paddling on-the-go. With all the great features of the NRS Rush, this 3-piece paddle breaks down to fit inside the NRS SUP bags, so you can take your board and your paddle where ever it is you're drawn to water. Fiberglass shaft construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling. The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on your body for less paddle fatigue.
Note: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Rush 3-Piece SUP Paddle and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Rush 3-Piece SUP Paddle Specs and Features
- Material Description: Fiberglass blade & shaft
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family