NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad Description
The NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad lets you sleep anywhere your adventurous heart desires but your back may dread. Designed for multiday raft trips, this waterproof camp bed is perfect for camping by boat or by car. Constructed with the same tried-and-true material as the beloved Bill's Bags, the rugged, waterproof PVC exterior delivers maximum durability. The inner polyurethane foam has a medium-firm density that shields you from rocks, sticks and pine cones while providing pillow-soft sleeping comfort. When you unroll the River Bed, push down on the stem of the top-quality Leafield C7 valve and turn it counterclockwise. This opens the valve, allowing the pad to self-inflate. Close the valve by turning the stem clockwise and you're ready for a good night's sleep.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad Specs and Features
- Material Description: 21 oz PVC exterior, Medium-firm polyurethane foam
- For a firmer mattress, blow in a couple of puffs of air to stiffen it
- asily deflates and packs up simultaneously
- Two cinch straps with quick-release buckles help keep your sleeping pad rolled compactly
- Laying the NRS River Bed over a cooler or dry box provides extra insulation and a comfortable seat
- Prices starting from $149.95 for the Large size
- Available in L & XL sizes