NRS Rescue Board Description
Lightweight, rigid and constructed for backcountry durability, the NRS Rescue Board is designed to meet the most demanding needs of swiftwater rescue professionals.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Rescue Board and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
- Drop-stitch construction allows the board to be inflated up to 20 psi, rivaling a foam or composite board in rigidity but easily folds for compact transport and storage.
- A Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve engages at 20 psi, protecting the board from damages caused by over-inflation.
- The relief valve is screen protected to prevent river debris from entering and damaging the valve.
- A grooved and textured deck pad plus two padded handles help the rescuer maintain board control in rougher conditions.
- Four additional handles on the sides offer rescue victim support.
- Two reinforced 1.5" stainless D-rings on the sides of the bow are built to handle the strain of towing and lowering.
- Hi-vis color and large "RESCUE" lettering improves the board's visibility on the water.
- Includes NRS Super 2 HP Pump and Repair Kit.
- 3-year Warranty