NRS Pink Ninja PFD Description
NRS didn't shrink it, but they did pink it. After a custom order for pink Ninjas hit the warehouse, they realized just how few hot pink options were out there, so they kept ordering more. The Ninja PFD is one of the most popular low-profile jackets among freestyle kayakers but it's also a great option for rafters or standup paddlers looking for a vest that's barely there.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Pink Ninja PFD.
NRS Pink Ninja PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- The Ninja's low-profile, athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming
- Side-entry design with four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments to ensure a custom fit
- 500-denier Cordura® shell for unmatched durability
- A floating PVC-free foam front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly
- Features a front zippered pocket for securing on-the-water essentials and a lash tab for a rescue knife
- The Ninja is a great option for petite boaters, or boaters with a short torso, who find conventional life vests too big
- The first pink Ninjas were originally a custom order for the Silver Lining dragon boat racing team, Montana's first official breast cancer survivor team
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.