NRS Paddler Medical Kit Description
Don't head to the put-in without a good first aid kit. The NRS Paddler Medical Kit has a full selection of emergency supplies contained in a waterproof dry bag.
Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Paddler Medical Kit and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Paddler Medical Kit Specs and Features
- Material Description: 30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon dry bag with StormStrip™ closure
- The Paddler Kit is ideal as a personal first aid kit that easily stows in your kayak and raft; it's also a perfect size for your truck, car or ATV
- kit contains important survival and repair items such as a fire starter kit, duct tape, safety pins and an emergency blanket all organized inside clear, re-sealable modules
- modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure
- dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies
- Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-6 people on the water for up to 7 days