NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak

by NRS
  • $ 895 MSRP

NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak Description

Break-up the monotony of flatwater or challenge the rapids in the NRS Outlaw Seminole I, a super stable, user-friendly inflatable kayak. Compact and easy to stow, the Seminole I is the perfect addition to anyone's fleet of river toys.

NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak Specifications

• Length: 9' 7"
  • Width: 39"
  • Primary Material: Folding/Inflatable

NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak Features

• Structure: Inflatable

• The Seminole's unique design combines high kick, oversized tubes and a wider surface area to deliver a solo IK that's difficult to flip.
  • Pronounced kick lets the Seminole punch up and over waves while the long waterline improves tracking.
  • PVC construction ensures years of use and abuse.
  • Drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi enhancing stability.
  • Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
  • An inflatable thwart seat secures to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place it where you want.
  • 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial. Includes a repair kit.

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak

NRS
NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

NRS Outlaw Seminole I Inflatable Kayak