NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD Description
The NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD automatically inflates upon contact with water delivering on-demand flotation for flatwater and near-shore paddling and fishing.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: The NRS Otto Matik Inflatable PFD automatically inflates upon contact with water delivering on-demand flotation for flatwater and near-shore paddling and fishing
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn.
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.