NRS Odyssey PFD Description
Purpose-built for sea kayakers and touring, the NRS Odyssey PFD features all the bells and whistles needed for open-water safety in a full-back design.
No one has submitted a review yet for the NRS Odyssey PFD. Please help out the community and share your experience!
NRS Odyssey PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- The Odyssey is a Type III, medium profile touring PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit
- The Odyssey carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL)