NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag Description
The NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag is the ideal choice for the rescue professional or any boater looking for a bag with extra-strong rope that's easy to grasp and hold onto and highly visible on the water. Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag Specs and Features
- Material Description: Grabline™ by Sterling
- The 3/8" Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified. It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs.
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time.
- Two reflective bands and an elastic "holster" for a glow stick, or "chem light", enhance visibility in low-light rescues.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- 1" webbing with side-release buckle secures the top rope loop and lets you attach the bag to D-rings, boat frames, etc.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.