NRS Men's Vibe Water Shoes Description
From put-in to camp, takeout to pub, the NRS Men's Vibe provides the comfort and traction you expect in a quality water shoe. And it looks good while doing it.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's Vibe Water Shoes and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's Vibe Water Shoes Specs and Features
- Material Description: 1000 denier nylon upper, Siped, sticky rubber sole
- The Vibe combines technical capability and style with unsurpassed comfort with or without socks.
- Constructed with tough, quick-drying Cordura® nylon, durable rubber rand outsole, and a highly breathable tongue and toe-box, this shoe protects your feet from sticks and stones and keeps them ventilated for all-day comfort.
- NRS tuned the interior for barefoot comfort with low-profile seams, and a non-absorbent EVA foam footbed that amplifies comfort while offering added support without absorbing water.
- Drainage ports in the instep help clear water from the shoe after wading or swimming.
- Specially formulated rubber outsole is siped to deliver excellent traction for launching, landing, scouting and portaging.
- NRS stamped their home state of Idaho on the sole, because playing in the backyard makes you feel like a kid again.