NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Short Description
The NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Shorts are a neoprene option that combines lightweight insulation with ideal coverage for long days paddling in cooler weather. On days that require more protection than boardshorts, HydroSkin Shorts let you better adapt to changing conditions.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Short and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Short Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush™ inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams enhance paddling performance and comfort
- 10" inseam for maximum coverage and drawcord waistband with barrel-lock closure for a secure fit
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties