This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pant Description
For lightweight immersion protection, paddlers depend on NRS Men's HydroSkin™ 0.5 Pants to comfortably paddle in the cooler months. An alternative to full wetsuits, mix and match HydroSkin pants with the H2Core Rashguard, HydroSkin shirts or jacket and embrace the changing conditions.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pant and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pant Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer; ThermalPlush™ inner lining; Titanium laminate adhesive; DWR coating
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Drawcord in waistband for a secure fit
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling