NRS Men's Flux Dry Top Description
The NRS Men's Flux Dry Top's waterproof material is unmatched in breathability, and its action-cut design can't be beat. The Flux gives kayakers the ultimate combination of dryness, durability and comfort.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Men's Flux Dry Top.
NRS Men's Flux Dry Top Specs and Features
- Material Description: 4-layer Eclipse™
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The Flux's action-cut design provides superior comfort and freedom of movement.
- Waterproof-breathable HyproTex™ inner skirt and 5" double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak's cockpit dry.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets snug to the skin for a waterproof seal and punch-through neoprene overcuffs protect the gaskets
- Convenient splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket keeps necessities close at hand
NRS Men's Flux Dry Top Reviews
I've now used mine for two…
I've now used mine for two seasons and it shows no signs of wear. Very comfortable, easy to paddle in and of course, it keeps me bone dry. I'd definitely recommend the NRS Flux Dry Top.
I love this dry top and it…
I love this dry top and it keeps me very dry.